Victor was trained by Kusum Modak in Brazil in 2008 and 2010, and in Pune, India in 2009. He is qualified to run teacher trainings.
Ayurveda Yoga Massage is a unique style of massage that combines deep tissue massage with coordinated breath work and yoga stretching. The session is performed on a mat for free movement and flow. This deep tissue massage helps to remove knots and adhesions in the muscles and therefore releases tension. Black Sesame oil is used during the massage and can be combined with Vekhand powder which amongst other benefits activates blood circulation.
- Improve breathing
- Organs are replenished with fresh blood and oxygen
- Improve flexibility
- Stimulate blood circulation & lymphatic system
- Harmonise the flow of vital energy (prana)
- Promote circulation of all body’s fluids
- Brings instant benefits to the physiological, psychological and energy levels
Some benefits of Vekhand Powder also known as youth powder:
- Activates blood circulaltion
- Promotes skin exfoliation
Also used in Ayurveda to rejuvenate the brain and nervous system, and is an important medicine for digestive problems.
Treatment Price List:
- 1 Hour – $70
- 1½ Hour – $110
Bookings: 04 68 379 555